Thursday, September 6, 2012

Best Week of My Life! :( Lol

      This was the "best" week of my life. Just kidding nothing this week went my way. This weekend was Labor Day weekend. I had gotten sick on Monday my day off. Miss two whole days of school and felt like crap that whole time. Why I got sick  i dont even know, but at least im a little better. I tried to go to school the next day. Yeah tried never had a chance. I was cryign the entire time while at school. I didnt want to do any work but had too. I "tried" not to let it show but fail missurablly. Have a test tomorrow which i have no idea what its about. IF you have any advice to help me in this prepicament, please leave me a comment or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment